We Are All God's Flowers

These Days walk in my neighborhood, I experienced a quiet joy, as I arranged a glimpse of exquisite colorful African daisies and perennials in front of colonial house in the old North Street, Serenity caught. Although other residences on the More Than This seemed to be good-looking old house, found my eyes is to continually be more fascinating.My man - who has been here for fifteen years, - I said, there is one elderly couple years, and honestly ET has seen, not heard 'em in gold for a long time, he took it passed. Of course, he has also deceived, I was seeing this beautiful pair day after day, constantly taking care of her garden. There is an endless task dug up the weeds to revitalize the battered flowers, especially geraniums. Make sure they have their roots moist and the plants nurtured.I Have this scene observed constantly and repeatedly, but always a smile on my face. There was a sense of fairness and order, as I plant the garden, but looked strange in their natural environment far away from home, beautiful in this captivating Growing. The reason for this, my daily walk has-been therapeutic Personally, I am sincerely are facing challenges in my own journey, part of the American "garden". As they found in the garden hedge maze ancient castles, the immigration process have difficulty finding may be a way out of this complicated couple mazes.The green is back, I would just like to talk to 'em one of these days, but they seem be taken as of this garden ritual. Never be driven looks around to see who was passing in front of the house garden, they seem in their quest for the perfect. It is a pleasure to watch them.Spring time is a nice straight line in Virginia. The explosion of life gives me a sense of rebirth and optimism. Staring at some roses, I feel pleased for your freedom and beauty. My thoughts travel far from me when I wake up I am. I think it's a great way to start my day, gives me a feeling of openness. Since no one can stop a bud to bloom, no one can stop Us HAVING our dreams. We are born free, as are the flowers, they are somehow more objective estimate. There are no illegal immigrants, whether flowers are red, yellow or white. It does not matter. Flowers are at all times, and loved on by her green thumb guardians.I Watched think every human being as God's flowers. It is not difficult for me to accept the differences and celebrate the diversity of all that have in this garden we call earth special growing. Unfortunately, in the real world, some flowers are more Equal then others. I have personally experienced discrimination mention painful, because either my accent or my features. I wonder if things would be a little better if I were of European descent. I am goal-Latin American and my ancestors are from the Amazon rain forest. Does that make me less worthy than others? Is it possible to culture as superior or inferior to classify? If we agree with this crazy concept, we would certainly support Adolf strange ideas back into the Second World War War.The United States is believed that The Garden of Eden Be millions of people want to live the truly a respite, to grow and make dreams reality. Of course, like most immigrants, I had high expectations when I moved to this country because it is the richest and most important nation in the world. However quixotic ideas can quickly change to frustration, if 1 year an immediate change expected in your lives.In my case I'm still walking on a long journey to reach my goals. Oh, I'm not alone on this journey. According to the Center for Immigration Studies, IS, household income per capita, only 72 percent of migrants from non-immigrants - vs. $ 17,884. $ 24,901. But born Takes It 'em for 26 years correspond to the same income as people in America. As a result of immigration to lower lifetime earnings and Have income.On The Other Hand tendency, there are those who have never had the opportunity, without their talents to come to this land would be developed. A few examples come to mind: the legendary Hollywood star Elizabeth Taylor in Hampstead, London, England, was born, and others not so famous, but not as remarkable as Cesar Chavez, Hispanic Labor leader, the opposite in the 1980s Grape Growers who protested used pesticides on their crops. These pesticides could harm not only the farm workers who picked the grapes to the general public, which they destroyed. Not all flowers are good support from your gardener Given the sweet old couple unlikable I'm happy to watch every day if i walk.Like Other immigrants, and I love my homeland Brazil, I'm very proud of my people, there is something charming destination on the United States, which has charmed me. I think I have the right soil to flourish. Although the immigration process can be annoying and often complicated, you still want to pursue this journey. Like the flowers, we all want part of this special garden. There is room for everyone. Although this country was built by the great founding fathers, she has a heart of a mother. All we ask is to be treated with respect. Under the color of the skin and deep into the dark eyes, you will find a warm and cheerful soul, just waiting to come to alive.Now I'm gonna go home, it was a nice. Half of me is ready to order work the other half would like to linger a little longer to observe the plants in front of the old colonial-style house is carefully hidden from my secret Tended neighbors.The best part of my day when i can finally IS my thoughts and my feelings with my husband. We come from different countries want our differences enrich our marriage even more. Those who say love is blind, so wrong. Quite the contrary, love opens our minds to what is really important in life. Through love we can at each other, as a light that never goes out looking;. Not damaged as body Which Can Be As Time Goes By! "Amor, I'm here," I said softly outside. "I saw the couple in the old colonial house." "That's impossible," my husband said while Getting Into history, because: "... She died 10 years ago, the house has been up ever-sincere aboard Kinda scary place now" I knew what I saw. My heart felt a warm peaceful feeling, like all my worries were gone. I Will Be Fine. We are God's flowers.